fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily and Milo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Lily and Milo Empty
PostSubject: Lily and Milo   Lily and Milo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:41 am

I bought some of these stamps at the weekend.....and OMG.....they are sooooooo lovely!!!

You've all got to invest in some of these. They're really beautiful. I've even done one in goth colours to put on a goth card and it's worked really well.

I know they won't be around for long as they're so in demand so I'd def say get them whilst you can!!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Lily and Milo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily and Milo   Lily and Milo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:12 pm

I've been playing with them - lush Very Happy We only have 2 Sarahs left though!!
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Shirley

Shirley

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Lily and Milo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily and Milo   Lily and Milo Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 2:13 am

I love these. and up until the recent release of newer ones, I had them all, bugger, now I got to buy the rest lol.... I bought 3 from finger tips on thursday and im itching to play with them lol

they are so easy to stamp and lovely to colour in. and can be used for so many occasions.
Back to top Go down
http://shirleys-cards-and-crafts.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Lily and Milo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily and Milo   Lily and Milo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lily and Milo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Crafting at your Fingertips :: Stamping-
Jump to: