fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturday again!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Saturday again!!! Empty
PostSubject: Saturday again!!!   Saturday again!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:18 am

Anyone any weekend plans? We're off to work, but it feels so humid... phew Cool

Dd is back at school on Tuesday, so we'll have an extra day to the w/end Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Saturday again!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday again!!!   Saturday again!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:25 pm

HI

Been shopping & to the garden centre. Just finished putting some more plants in, still not sure whether I need more! I think I'll wait a couple of weeks to see if the ones I've put in start to fill out. We're off to a 65th birthday party tonight in town so looking forward to that. Tomorrow will be a quiet day with some crafting involved no doubt.

Have a good one everyone, whatever you're doing!! flower
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

Saturday again!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday again!!!   Saturday again!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:36 pm

cat Quiet day for us as well, kids had usual swimming lessons and we've just been pottering in the garden. I need to get some shopping in but I'll do that later when I get can get parked at Tesco - its mayhem on a sat with the market.
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Saturday again!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday again!!!   Saturday again!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:28 am

had some cards to do.
the brief- birthday card for girl 10 into kickboxing!
birthday card for boy anything camouflage.
got em done though, quite pleased with em, had the boy one done in no time, n enjoyed the challenge of the other one.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Saturday again!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday again!!!   Saturday again!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:09 pm

Not much planned either, had walk around yesterday in the sun, today got some ironing to do. I started a large card for my neighbours' friend who is 90 soon, doing a flowersoft window with lots of plant pots, she into gardening.
I have just updated my photobucket so take a peek if you're bored!! will add more soon as my camera been playing up so now "borrowing" DD camera lol!!
Have a fab weekend anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saturday again!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday again!!!   Saturday again!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday again!!!
Page 1 of 1