fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHERE IS EVERYONE???

Go down 
+2
Crafty Cat
crafty girls
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Empty
PostSubject: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:23 pm

Where have all you peoples gone, I'm all alone on here, no postings since yesterday, please! I need adult conversation lol!!!
Otherwise I may resort to talking to myself again. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:35 pm

Thats spooky, I just got cut off forum, then I refreshed and I still logged on, and there are postings from earlier, so sorry for saying no-one posted. Although I am now talking to myself which is worrying. Think I best go and have a bit of chocky for shock! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:26 pm

cat Its still very quiet on here, whats everyone been up to this weekend?

Yesterday we attacked the house and sorted the kids toys, weve taken almost everything up to their bedrooms and got rid of some old stuff so we now have a relatively tidy downstairs! Dont know how long it will last but it will be nice while it does.

Today we went to Hornsea for F & C then visited the mother in law for a few hours and now its time to relax and get ready for the new week. Haven't got any crafting in but might get something done later.
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:38 pm

hi CC, we went to cottingham on sat, OH had to take monitor back to hosp. so we had pub lunch n did bit of shopping.
will be popping down to shop on thur to drop in my ATC's n browse. i am eager to see any ATC wallets that have been done too, i need to do another mine is full. and i have lots of ATC's to leave for ppl to take if they want them.
did my last sunday at work so am now free whole weekend from now, yippppeeeee.
uploaded more stuff into snips last night.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:09 am

Hello, me had busy weekend visiting bro in hospital, he still in so more visiting next week. Havent had time to do any crafting but have cut out some decoupage to unwind, very relaxing!!
I should really be doing what you done crafty cat, my little one has his cars and lego everywhere. But then I suppose they dont stay little for long and then my house can be full of craft things instead lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:44 am

cat Hi MM and CG

MM - I haven't been to the shop in Cott since I discovered Fingertips because as you say its very small and the woman there, not sure of she's the owner or not, was always a bit miserable. I am also hoping to get to FT this week to drop off my ATCs and no doubt I'll be tempted to make a purchase. If I remember I'll take a spare ATC to swap with one of yours. I haven't had a go at making an ATC folder yet as I keep mine in a A4 folder but I was thinking of adapting the size to keep my Papermania adhesive stones in.

CG - I agree kids grow up too fast but the toy situation was getting out of hand, we have a reasonable size house but there was literally toys everywhere and they won't tidy up unless forced which was starting to really get me down so drastic action was needed! I'm just waiting for a rain cover for the rabbit hutch and then he can go outside as well! (no more sawdust!)

Managed to get a scrapbook page done tonight, it is of quite an old photo of my hubby when were on holiday in Crete when he asked me to marry him!
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:07 am

CC how sweet.
i've been wrestling with a card challenge, it's to make a right pigs ear, it's really hard to do a rubbish card on purpose, i can manage it by accident lol!
been trying all night. but to be fair to myself the brief wasn't very clear, summat to do with april fool card done on c&c last week-upside down.
been trying to pm organiser for more info but no reply as yet. it's a 2 card challenge n did the other before i went to work!
i am now a free woman on sundays-did my last today, though when i got there they said they wheren't expecting me!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr.
feel free to choose an ATC m8 anytime.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:05 pm

Hi all, did a bit yesterday using some of my recent purchases from FT. I've popped them on the gallery for you to see! Stickle Goddess showed me her ATC wallet on Saturday, it's very good. I need to get round to doing something for mine, they're stacked up on a shelf at the mo.

When's the sunshine coming?? this weather is really getting to me, I just want to be able to hang washing out and do some weeding and stuff. I love you
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:54 pm

cat What is getting me with the weather is that one minute its sunny (but cold) so you put your washing out and the next thing you're running back outside to bring it in Mad And why does it always rain when I'm getting the kids from school!
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:40 pm

hello everyone....I'm here too....just making use of the t'internet as and when i can....begging and borrowing other people's computers at the moment...how is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:04 pm

Very fed up with the weather here too! Went out with a full line of washing yesterday, and it got drenched!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:15 pm

Hi peoples, my bro out of hospital now so all back to normal again.
FT I know what you mean about this awful weather, me gave up hanging washing out since friday, got my dryer on!
Well not been up to much, done some ironing this a.m, changed bedding, hence dryer on, gonna hoover up soon then gonna chill this aft as I on my own! absolute bliss!! I caught up with "Doctors" on BBC iplayer too so will watch that later, gosh I have such an exciting life Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:20 pm

cat I know what you mean about a few hours to yourself CG, I love Monday and Friday mornings when the girls are at school and if the housework is done I can do what I like, whether its crafting, lazing in front of the TV or even a cup of tea in a cafe in Bev and a wander around the shops. Smile
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:43 pm

hiya ppl, i am shattered, not had much sleep last couple of nights n it really caught up with me today.
am hoping to get into shop tom with my ATC's n my swap ATC's,
have done some crafting here n there but i'm so tired my mind wont creat! lol!
hope you are all well.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:28 pm

cat I was hoping to get to the shop today as well but I've had to take my car in 'cause the heater has gone so I'm a bit stranded, so maybe tomorrow.

Hope to get get something done tonight craft wise as hubby is going out but not sure what yet. I need to make an anniversary card for hubby but I'm a bit stuck, I've done one but I'm not totally happy with it so if anyone has any ideas....
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:31 pm

hiya CC have you got fashion boutique? fantastic images on it, i wouldn't be without it.
i didn't get in there today either, will go sat def now. when is your anniv. ?
chell
x
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:05 pm

cat No I haven't got fashion boutique, afraid I don't even know what it is Embarassed My anniversary is on the 29th (8 years!) so I've got a bit of time yet.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:19 am

PaperNation have a loving couple decoupage and stamp. Or if you have that bit more time, you could do one of the new naked word albums, we just got this one today here
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE???   WHERE IS EVERYONE??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS EVERYONE???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: