fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who are you?

Go down 
+3
Fairytips
matildasmum
Crafty Cat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:38 am

cat Having not been to any of fingertips demos etc I feel I don't know much about my fellow fingertippers so I was wondering if we could perhaps give a bit of info about ourselves, nothing too personal of course... I'll start....

I'm happily married with two girls aged 7 and 4, I work part time at my husbands company doing the day to day accounts etc and at home we have 2 cats and a rabbit. We like to get out and about when the weather is good and when its not I like crafting (obviously) hubby likes motor racing and other sports and kids like pestering me!

... as I say nothing too personnal but it gives you an idea who you are talking to.
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:10 am

hi i'm happily unmarried for 4 years now, live with pete n my boys, my boys are 21 n 25 one is royal engineer n is not home much but eats everything in it when he is, lol.
work part-time, craft as much as possible, have fur baby matilda, pete's daughters (grown up) pop round a fair bit, we get on very well right from the off, they good girls with their own families, both pleasure to be with.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:06 pm

What a nice idea Very Happy

I'm very happily married to my gorgeous egg sandwich king queen We only have dd at home (who will be 6 end of April), and ds who will be 20 the first of April (had them 14 years apart, but both in April). We have 3 cats too cat Spend most of our time at fingertips, or thinking about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:02 pm

Very Happily married for nearly 23yrs, 4 children- 2 girls aged 20+21, 2 boys aged 18+7. Hubby works but me now a stay at home mum. Enjoy all crafting especially knitting. I have 2 rabbits,(boy and girl) 3 fish, 6 finches. Also have lots of slugs on the allotment lol!!!!
Enjoy eating pub lunches, have an allotment (just planted me onions and carrots today), we all enjoy sport but me LOVE FORMULA 1 I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:34 pm

cat Forgot about the fish - we've got a pond full! and hubby loves GP too.
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:46 pm

I have been happily married for 9 years tomorrow (yes April Fools Day!), we have one dog who we adopted from the rescue centre at South Cave. She had spent the first 6 months of her life shut in a cupboard and was then cast out and was taken in by the rescue centre. She was in there for 18 months and kept getting passed by in favour of the other dogs in there. We read an article about her in the paper and went along to meet her - how could we leave her behind after that! SHe had a companion, another rescue dog, but sadly she died last year.

I have been working part time since Christmas and finish my current job on Friday. I'm looking for some fill in work to tide me over until we move to Canada (when we sell the house).

I enjoy card making (been doing it for 18 months) and just getting into scrap booking. I like taking the dog to the beach, eating out, cooking, I have an obsession for fancy dress clothes and I am a karaoke queen when I get the chance!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:30 pm

cat Wow moving to Canada is a big move, it it your husbands job that takes you there or do you have family over there?

Its my dads birthday tomorrow as well!

We looked at getting a rescued greyhound but decided we had enough on our plate, maybe in a year or so...
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:12 am

Crafty Cat wrote:
cat Wow moving to Canada is a big move, it it your husbands job that takes you there or do you have family over there?

Its my dads birthday tomorrow as well!

We looked at getting a rescued greyhound but decided we had enough on our plate, maybe in a year or so...

We went for a look and decided we wanted to live there. The application process took a few years but we now have official permanent residency visas. Neither of us have jobs - we'll sort that out once we get there! It's the most exciting and most scary at the same time thing we've ever done, but really looking forward to it. I shall need you all very much as I will be reliant on keeping in touch over the internet!!

Hope you have made your dad a nice card - if it has 5 frames and 3 eyelets you could use it for the April challenge! lol!

Hope you manage to rescue a dog at some point - there are always plenty hoping for a loving home. I love you
Back to top Go down
Ladybug

Number of posts : 2

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:09 am

Hello sweeties. I am 50 this year in August. I have just come back from Spain visiting my step-son has he haves a villa out there and will be organising a big party for my friends and I in spain. The little sweetie is even paying for the flights. He is so very generous, but he can afford to be. He gives me an allowance every month too. I have recently moved to the Beverley area. I have no children of my own, unfortunately it wasn't to be.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:32 am

cat Hi Ladybug nice to hear from you, I'm in Beverley too!

Dee - I think you are very brave but I quite envy you really, I'd love to move to rural France but I think I'll have to wait until I retire!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:46 pm

We've toyed with New Zealand... but not going to happen!
Back to top Go down
Ladybug

Number of posts : 2

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:26 pm

Crafty Cat wrote:
cat Hi Ladybug nice to hear from you, I'm in Beverley too!

Dee - I think you are very brave but I quite envy you really, I'd love to move to rural France but I think I'll have to wait until I retire!

Thank you Crafty Cat.

I am quite happy to continue to live in England as I can visit my s.son whenever I wish to - the best of both worlds for me.
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:15 pm

How brill moving to canada.
When I was little my parents where going to emigrate to New Zealand but my mum fell pregnant with my sister so we couldn't go as back then you couldn't emigrate if pregnant. My dads job then fell through as they couldn't wait for us so we never went. I sometimes wonder what it would be like but dont think I would be brave enough to go.
I think you are very lucky and very brave to be taking such a big step in your life Dee and I wish you all the very best when you go. Hope you gonna keep in touch when you over there!!!
Back to top Go down
craftysmurf

craftysmurf

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:02 am

hello im ?? yrs old and hapily single with my 3 little cherubs 4,5,6 who also enjoy cardmaking.

Live in hull at the moment, but have travelled and lived in various places still not sure where i want to settle.. lol! l
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:41 am

The important thing being you're here on the planet with chocolate tongue
Back to top Go down
craftysmurf

craftysmurf

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:29 pm

Fairytips wrote:
The important thing being you're here on the planet with chocolate tongue

how true, although its supposed to be banned in our house lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:03 pm

How scarey... no chocolate lol!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:41 pm

Was thinking How cruel! no chocolate lol lol!

Ashamed to say but I got 2 more easter eggs Embarassed Embarassed Well what happened was::: We had a bet on the Grand National and I won!!!! So bought us all an Easter egg but DD had got me one on saturday morning too, so now I got 2 lol!
Back to top Go down
craftysmurf

craftysmurf

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:45 am

Fairytips wrote:
How scarey... no chocolate lol!

I am not allowed choccie, Cool

but the children have it occasionally they had easter eggs lol!

but they still have choccie left over from before christmas and from christmas lol!
Back to top Go down
craftysmurf

craftysmurf

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:45 am

crafty girls wrote:
Was thinking How cruel! no chocolate lol lol!

Ashamed to say but I got 2 more easter eggs Embarassed Embarassed Well what happened was::: We had a bet on the Grand National and I won!!!! So bought us all an Easter egg but DD had got me one on saturday morning too, so now I got 2 lol!

well done lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: