fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Saturday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Happy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Happy Saturday   Happy Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:07 pm

The sun is shining... flower let's hope it lasts!! What's everyone up to?
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

Happy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Saturday   Happy Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:12 pm

cat Getting my hair cut today so I'm glad its not raining still.
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Happy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Saturday   Happy Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:56 pm

crafting, done everything i have to so me times me own.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Happy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Saturday   Happy Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:06 pm

Fairytips wrote:
The sun is shining... flower let's hope it lasts!! What's everyone up to?

cat What were you saying...
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Happy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Saturday   Happy Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:58 pm

I know... should have kept quiet silent

Never mind... it's still the w/end, so we went out straight from work for a drink and I've lots of crafty plans for the w/end, though I must go shopping as ds will be 20 on Tuesday and I need to get hime some pressies bounce
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Happy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Saturday   Happy Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:33 am

Good evening to anyone out there, hope you enjoyed your drink fairytips, me just having a cold one at the moment too, just had a curry too while watching the Hulk on DVD. Not got nowt planned for tomorrow, got all me ironing done today and cleaned up so may spend the day crafting. Enjoy rest of evening and DONT FORGET THE CLOCKS GO FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Happy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Saturday   Happy Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:22 am

cat I haven't but I hope the kiddy winks have...
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Happy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Saturday   Happy Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:08 pm

We completely forgot, but luckily saw it on the news last night... then rang ds to remind him lol!
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Happy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Saturday   Happy Saturday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:08 pm

cat We've just discovered that Amy our rabbit is actually an Alfie! Didn't think to check as the girl at the pet shop said it was a girl but there are definately boy bits appearing lol!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Happy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Saturday   Happy Saturday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:14 pm

lol! We had the same with our first cat, told she was a boy, but at home closer inspection revealed otherwise queen

Do the girls mind?
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Happy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Saturday   Happy Saturday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:16 pm

cat No, J thinks its funny and I dont think K really understands. Its going to take a while to say 'him' instead of 'her' though.
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Happy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Saturday   Happy Saturday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:43 pm

Sure amy/alfie wont mind whether you call him/her,lol!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness we can easily be spotted female or male, could be quite embarrasing otherwise lol! lol!

Well I just been to Peter Barratts in woodmansy, as its a lovely day. They got some fab garden stuff, didn't buy any plants as still getting garden ready for new stuff but def going back at weekend. They also got some lovely footwear, some sequin and beaded sandals from £17, was very tempted!!! I got some meat from there and their burgers are gorgeous, all made on site!!!

Great News!!
DD friend had a baby girl on Friday evening,(thats who I been knitting cardys for) she was just over 9lb, Allyssa Grace is what she been callled. She and baby and hubby are all fine.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Happy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Saturday   Happy Saturday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:14 pm

[quote="crafty girls"]Sure amy/alfie wont mind whether you call him/her,lol!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness we can easily be spotted female or male, could be quite embarrasing otherwise lol! lol!

Its not always that easy, I've come across one or two people who I wouldn't like to put money on either way lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Saturday   Happy Saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Saturday
Page 1 of 1