fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles   Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:54 am

Yes it's stickle fever!!!

I know you all know about my obsession with stickles but they are so useful.

I've used them for some many different things and this is exactly why I love them.

1.They come in a beautiful variety of colours so can be used on any kind of card or scrapping LO.

2. They have a really fine point and so can be used for very close work, tiny embellishments, you can even write with them.

3. I've used this technique a lot.... squirt a small amount out onto a scrap of paper, and then I take a very fine paint brush and paint tiny die cut letters and punched flowers with it!!

The options are endless....if you haven't given it a go, get down to fingertips and get yourself some!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles   Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:57 am

cat Has FT put you on commission? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stickle Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles   Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:11 am

I wish lol! What can i say....I love them...and it's totally from the heart....I truly am addicted to them queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles   Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:20 am

well i feel it only fair to warn you SG that i may in fact take some more of them home with me on my next visit, lol. pirat
chell
x
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Stickle Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles   Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:34 am

Noooooo....he he he...I take it you like them then lol!

it's true though isn't it...they're so versatile....I've been drawing pictures of flowers on a LO for a CJ I'm in the middle of doing. Going to bed now so will chat again soon!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minimilk

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles   Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:37 am

I love them too, I have a few colours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairytips
Admin

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles   Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:53 am

I think they're fab Very Happy I put off using them for ages because I thought glitter glue... gloopy, and made me think of the kind of thing I let dd play with, but it soooo isn't!

Anyone have a favourite colour they use more than others?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Stckles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles   Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:43 pm

I use the Crystal one most of the time. I have other colours buy always go back to that one. I like the black one too. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairytips
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles   Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:50 pm

I've been using fruit punch quite a bit recently Very Happy

We do have some new colours and the larger sizes in the shop too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

PostSubject: Re: Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles   Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:52 pm

i only have 2 No SG was there so i dare not try n escape with more, lol
both are clearish, so not much to choose between them, ha, ha.
chell
x

crystal n diamond.

Last edited by matildasmum on Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Fairytips
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles   Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:53 pm

There are a few that look 'clear', but have different colour sparkles in them... very technical term there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles   Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:59 pm

MM - you need to go and get more....FT has just got some more in and I won't be there until Thursday next week as I'm going on holiday tomorrow....so take the opportunity he he he lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles   Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:01 am

I gonna get some more when I got my purse filled lol!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matildasmum

PostSubject: Re: Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles   Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:05 am

oh SG have good hols n i will take good care of them, just one Q. you not counted them have you? hm.
going anywhere nice?
chell
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles   

Back to top Go down

Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles Stickles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Crafting at your Fingertips :: Crafty Write Up-
Jump to: