fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer Holidays

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Summer Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Summer Holidays   Summer Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:08 am

Hi everyone

*tumbleweed blows past*

we've just got back from a fabby weeks holiday. Feeling very relaxed, tanned (the weather was gorgeous) and can't wait till next year!!! sunny

Anyone else been/going on holiday?
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

Summer Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays   Summer Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:14 pm

cat Hi there!

Glad you had a good time and got some good weather, where did you go? Your DS did tell me but I've had a few sleeps since then!

We are going to Telford/Iron Bridge for 5 days at the end of August with the girls and I'm supposed to be going camping affraid with Hubby for a few days to a rally he's doing in a few weeks (but I'll probably not go if the weather is bad)
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Summer Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays   Summer Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:48 pm

We went to Yarmouth. Isn't it amazing what difference the weather can make over just a couple of hundred miles or so!!! sunny sunny sunny

Are the girls excited about going away? The school holidays are quite long this year, I just wish we could have some sunny weather to enjoy going out in... forecast sunny day on Thursday sunny

A camping trip just the 2 of you, I want to say how romantic... but then think about the rally... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Summer Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays   Summer Holidays Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:08 pm

cat Yes, I think I may spend a lot of time on my own. I will have to make sure my cool bag is well stocked and maybe take some decoupage to do or something!

The girls will enjoy Telford but I wouldn't say they are excited because they don't really know what to expect. You should see them before we go to Gran Canaria in Feb though!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Summer Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays   Summer Holidays Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Imogen was just so thrilled to be going on holiday, and now she's had a taste of it.... she's already looking forward to next year!!!! affraid

I did take some stamps and bits and pieces with me, but didn't craft all week... means I'm raring to go now though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Summer Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays   Summer Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:52 pm

cat ...there goes that tumble weed again...

Back at work after my hols, had a great time despite the weather not being too good. There's loads to do around Telford and could have filled more than 4 days, we went to the Iron bridge museums, a safari park, on a steam train, a monkey forest and a big garden/estate - all were really good. Then when we got home we went to Tropical World in Leeds, York Maize Maze and Flamingo Land so I'm almost (but not quite) glad to be back at work for a rest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays   Summer Holidays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Holidays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: