fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What you up to??????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

What you up to?????? Empty
PostSubject: What you up to??????   What you up to?????? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Sorry me not been on forum much this past week, what you up to this weekend for mothers day?
Me out to a party on sat night, had me hair dyed yesterday a dark reddish brown, got a tassle top with a pair of sparkly jeans to go out in, I'm going with my daughters so I prob have to behave Embarassed Embarassed For mothers day me just gonna stay in and do some gardening and just chill.

On a different note I had to have my house checked for this "secondary Flooding" this week, pleased to say that all is fine, a house 4 up from me has to get out as their floor is k****ered so I was very concerned, I was so relieved to get the all clear.
Anyway we gonna decorate now so I will be looking for new wallpaper, curtains and cushions, gonna hopefully start after easter and finish before the next holiday when the kids are off.
Have a lovely weekend, oh and happy birthday to anyone I have missed cheers
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What you up to??????   What you up to?????? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:44 pm

hiya CG, have a great night out.
i shall be spending my time with my son, he's in the army and he goes to Afghanistan at the end of the month, this is his last weekend home before then so i want to spend the time with him.

but he's not home till later so i'm playing with paper till then, lol.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: What you up to??????   What you up to?????? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Took Jack to the park after work, really enjoyed it. I sat in my chair with the treats Very Happy he had a brill run around without his lead Laughing

Looking forward to a nice dinner on Sunday, and ds is having the shop Tuesday so an extra day off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: What you up to??????   What you up to?????? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:43 pm

I was at my Dads wedding on Friday - its was a lovely day the sun shone and my boys both behaved all day !!!!

Dad was very tired by the end of the day, a couple of years ago he was in hospital for about 9 months he had an infection in his brain stem cells, he lost a lot of his memory ( thought he was still married to my mum at one point which was not fun trying to explain) and also lost the use of his legs, he was told he would never walk again but he is so very stubborn and of course he is now up and walking - but by the end of the evening he was shuffling but wouldn't give in.

i gained two new stepsisters yesterday - I have now gone from an only child to having four stepsisters and one stepbrother.

Am having a lazy day today - recovering from the wine drunken

Hope to go for a walk on the beach tomorrow with the boys and the dogs.

jayne
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: What you up to??????   What you up to?????? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Had a fab time at party last week, didn't get drunk but lots dancing, could do with another party now cheers cheers The lad who's 21st it was, he proposed to his girlfriend too! was very romanticI and she said YES cheers .

Gonna be watching Grand Prix early tomorrow, then off to allotment, then gonna chill in the afternoon. Havent done much card craft this week cos been playing a new DS game that I got for mothers day lol! It MillionHeir and its great.

Got lots of chockys too but I've ate those.

Did you lot get some chockys, flowers etc!! and had a lovely day???
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What you up to??????   What you up to?????? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:26 pm

i spent my time sewing glint tape on action mans desert kit, he goes to afghan on monday.
wept buckets on tuesday when he went back to camp! lol.

i got flowers off dan and a sewing machine off richie. NO cards!!!

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you up to??????   What you up to?????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you up to??????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-