fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valentines Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Valentines Day Empty
PostSubject: Valentines Day   Valentines Day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:22 pm

Anyone do anything romantic?

We had sandwiches for tea in front of the TV (watching 24.... we're catching up), dead romantic or what!!!!! Don't really do Valentines day here. Does anyone else?
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Valentines Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day   Valentines Day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:54 pm

nothing here either! romance is not pete's strong point, lol.
but he is honest, reliable and very caring and he knows just how to say the right thing to me when i'm feeling down or when i just need to talk about something.
it would be nice, a bit of romance, but as my ex was ott romance wise (to throw me off the scent i think, lol) i'd rather have someone i can rely on and trust.

hope everyone had a good day though.

my son took his girlfriend to a swanky hotel in manchester (160 quid for the night!!) and then paid extra for a 3 course meal they spent 5 hours eating!!!

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Valentines Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day   Valentines Day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:43 pm

matildasmum wrote:
nothing here either! romance is not pete's strong point, lol.
but he is honest, reliable and very caring and he knows just how to say the right thing to me when i'm feeling down or when i just need to talk about something.
it would be nice, a bit of romance, but as my ex was ott romance wise (to throw me off the scent i think, lol) i'd rather have someone i can rely on and trust.

hope everyone had a good day though.

my son took his girlfriend to a swanky hotel in manchester (160 quid for the night!!) and then paid extra for a 3 course meal they spent 5 hours eating!!!

chell
x

ES falls into the same category as Pete I think, and I'd take caring over romantic any day, and he does have his moments Very Happy I love you

Your son sounds a real romantic... wow 5 hours eating... hope he saved some room for afters... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Valentines Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day   Valentines Day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:21 am

We exchanged cards but my OH falls into the same category as you guys - aren't we lucky!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The most romantic thing that happened to me was I took my car in for its MOT and it failed!! Crying or Very sad Retest next Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valentines Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day   Valentines Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: