fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bad couple of weeks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Bad couple of weeks Empty
PostSubject: Bad couple of weeks   Bad couple of weeks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:25 pm

Well I'm gonna moan so apologies now lol!!!
My hubby had been off work for 2 weeks hols, then in the 2nd week he pulled his right arm really bad (this arm was broken 10yrs ago and has a plate and 6 screws, his elbow has some of his leg ligament in it!) he has not done anything else to damage it but because of the previous injury he has been unable to use it properly, so has now been off sick for a further 2 weeks and still has another week to go! It is getting better but its slow progress, the thing is, he is now following me about and getting in my way, I am so behind with housework, ironing pilling up, and I cant get near my craft stuff, he wants to "wander about" in town, Hessle rd etc and wants me with him!! Now this is lovely and I love him to bits but my patience is just about hanging by a thread!
I just want some time on my own!!
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Bad couple of weeks   Bad couple of weeks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:51 pm

Oh crafty girls....I hope he gets better soon!!

I feel really sorry for you too.....you should get to the craft shop for the craft club because he won't want to follow you then!! An afternoon all to yourself lol.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Bad couple of weeks   Bad couple of weeks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:37 pm

Yikes... glad it's getting better. Can't you say you're going clothes shopping or craft shopping Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Bad couple of weeks   Bad couple of weeks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:50 am

cat Perhaps you needs some new underwear......

I've just realised that sounds a bit rude Embarassed what I mean is its the type of shopping trip he probably wouldn't want to go on Laughing
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Bad couple of weeks   Bad couple of weeks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:21 pm

Thanks for your ideas girls lol! lol! His mates rung this morining so he has finally gone up town for a drink with them this aft so I'm on me own, well almost! got little son but he watching kids Tv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad couple of weeks   Bad couple of weeks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad couple of weeks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: