fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open Day Fun!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Open Day Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Open Day Fun!   Open Day Fun! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:50 pm

Hi All

It was the Hull Animal Welfare Open Day yesterday. Holly didn't disappoint and won 1st prize in the Prettiest Lady Dog competition!! queen I'm so proud of her!!

Fortunately the rain held off and it was a really enjoyable day. There's a lady who makes home made marmalade and it sells out really quickly, it's yummy. Good job we got there early so I managed to bag a jar!

I also took my stash of cards for them to sell to help raise funds. I need to do some crafting now to build up my stock again! flower
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Open Day Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Day Fun!   Open Day Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:25 am

So glad you had a good day Dee....lots of piccies to scrap?????

The marmalade sounds sooooo yummy!!!

So proud of your cute little doggie Smile

Missed you this weekend....I need to get back in that naughty corner again!!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Open Day Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Day Fun!   Open Day Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:23 am

Ooohh... well done Holly, what a lovely compliment for her Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Was it marmelade on toast this morning then... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Open Day Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Day Fun!   Open Day Fun! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:07 pm

It was marmalade on toast and it was really yummy!! Very Happy

Took lots of piccies SG so yes plenty to scrap! Missed it on Saturday and of course did nothing to my scrapbook to make up for not coming. Sad
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Open Day Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Day Fun!   Open Day Fun! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:04 am

hi all, i really will have go get to a crop sometime,
i have some pic's of my lovely Leia i want to do a memory book for, but i dont have the courage to hack into them until i've actually had a go at scrapping, i only get one chance at getting it right as we lost her nearly 3 years ago and that's how long i've had all the stuff ready. my best friend even bought me a beautiful album, all purple velvet n swirly to put them in.

FT when is next one n what do i need? please.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

Open Day Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Day Fun!   Open Day Fun! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:48 pm

Have you got the piccies on disc MM? If not, you can always go to a photo shop and quite often enought they're more than happy to scan them onto a cd for you, which means you can print off as many copies as you like, so if you do chop into one wrong......you can always print another one off.......that's my trick anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Day Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Day Fun!   Open Day Fun! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Day Fun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: