fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

September's shrieking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

September's shrieking Empty
PostSubject: September's shrieking   September's shrieking Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:09 am

Thank you girls for what must have been one of our funniest crops... I laughed sooo much... Laughing Laughing Laughing and even managed to finish my messy page... Laughing

... don't worry about the drinks... I won't let dh near them... (even if I have to go and get some from Tesco... oops... lol)Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: September's shrieking   September's shrieking Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:22 am

Awwwww.........did I miss a really great crop????

I'm sooooo gutted......but it was daddy's birthday Smile

I will definately be there next month.....I've been scrapping like mad at home in between making loads of christmas cards.....but I definately missed you guys, and seeing all the lovely cj's.
Back to top Go down
scrappychappy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: September's shrieking   September's shrieking Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:22 pm

It was a really funny crop - even if some of us (well just me actually) was the source of some of the embarrassed shrieking! Embarassed Haven't laughed so much in ages!!! Hope we didn't put the new ladies off...

Oh, and by the way - I haven't been in Tesco since!!!
Back to top Go down
Mave

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: September's shrieking   September's shrieking Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:56 am

I had to break my silence to comment on this one! I assume that by 'shrieking' you mean our polite, restrained, girlish titters especially designed NOT to put the new members off?!

Oh,wait, yes it was shrieking now I think of it!

I'll be in in the week (with CJ) as yet again I can't come cropping this time Sad

Kate x
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: September's shrieking   September's shrieking Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:42 pm

Kate, kate... are you there... is it really you... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Missed you today, but have cj waiting safely for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September's shrieking   September's shrieking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September's shrieking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Demos, Workshops & Events :: Crop Dates & Info-