fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Papercraft at KC Stadium

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Papercraft at KC Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Papercraft at KC Stadium   Papercraft at KC Stadium Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:28 pm

Anyone going on Sunday? I enjoyed the one earlier in the year although I didn't buy much. In for a treat this time, hubby's having Katie in the morning so I can have a mooch with my crafting buddies. Then she's coming for a look round as she wants to buy herself some stash and treat me to something pretty, I love you bless. She's only 6 but has been bankrupting the tooth fairy during the school hols and has been saving her pounds Laughing.

Julie flower
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Papercraft at KC Stadium   Papercraft at KC Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:38 pm

No No me not going, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I only found out it was on earlier in the week so I haven't had time to save a few pennys to go with!! Me def gonna save for the next one though. I couldn't just go for a look !!
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Papercraft at KC Stadium   Papercraft at KC Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:50 pm

i'm hoping OH will suggest it??
we usually go to a car boot but i think it may be too wet for that.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papercraft at KC Stadium   Papercraft at KC Stadium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Papercraft at KC Stadium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: