fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big haircut!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Big haircut!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Big haircut!!!!!   Big haircut!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:33 pm

For those who've been in the shop when dd Imogen is there, you'll know she had very long hair. It was only trimmed for the first time last year, and she could sit on it.... yes you know where I'm going... Wink affraid

It's been cut, and is just past her shoulders... I was really nervous, but it looks really good and suits her Laughing . We've kept her hair to donate for making children's wigs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

Big haircut!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big haircut!!!!!   Big haircut!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:04 pm

cat Very Brave FT, Jess has very long hair too (past her bum!) and she keeps nagging to have it cut and I keep saying maybe.... I admit it would be easier to look after but I love brushing it when its newly washed and hasn't got tangled!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Big haircut!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big haircut!!!!!   Big haircut!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:57 pm

It felt very brave, and I felt a slight panic when the first cut was made affraid but glad we did it Very Happy It used to get very tangled, even though we brushed it every night and plaited it... grrr. Did look lovely before though too Sad
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Big haircut!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big haircut!!!!!   Big haircut!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:57 pm

You def done right thing, her hair will grow stronger and lovelier(if thats poss) than ever.
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Big haircut!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big haircut!!!!!   Big haircut!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:12 am

it seems to be a growing trend for girls to have shorter hair, i have seen quite a few posts recently about little girls having their hair cut shorter. speaking as someone who had very long hair as a child and was never allowed to have it cut short, i think as parents we must put aside our views and think of the happiness of our child, if peer pressure (current trends), the sheer weight of it and the very hot weather are not good reasons then the happiness of our children should be.
this is not meant to be a criticism in any way, just wanted to give you the reasons why i wanted mine cut as a child, you may not have been aware of these reasons in the mist of proud parent, lol.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Sponsored content

Big haircut!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big haircut!!!!!   Big haircut!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big haircut!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-