fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Come on you scrappers!!

Go down 
+2
Fairytips
Stickle Goddess
6 posters

Single or double layouts?
Single
Come on you scrappers!! Vote_lcap38%Come on you scrappers!! Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Double
Come on you scrappers!! Vote_lcap62%Come on you scrappers!! Vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Come on you scrappers!! Empty
PostSubject: Come on you scrappers!!   Come on you scrappers!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:55 pm

Come on guys...has anyone got any cool ideas for layouts you can share with everyone?

We seem to be a bit thin on the ground on here....maybe it's because we're a little strange...or is tat just me affraid

To get things started....here's a poll as I wonder if people prefer doing single or double layouts...

I've only ever really done single ones so some suggestions on ways to layout pics and things on a double would be great!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Come on you scrappers!!   Come on you scrappers!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:45 pm

I had to go for double Very Happy Sometimes you need the extra space to tell the story and show off all those scrummy embellishments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Come on you scrappers!!   Come on you scrappers!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:19 am

cat I had to for double as well because I find it hard to choose between which photos to use so I like to get as many as possible on!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Come on you scrappers!!   Come on you scrappers!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:27 pm

We were chatting about this at the crop yesterday, how a page can look stunning with one photo, but how hard it is not to use more and tell the story with pics. I think it's a reason why I like mini books, because I can get lots in them on one subject... and it's a quick result sunny
Back to top Go down
scrappychappy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Come on you scrappers!!   Come on you scrappers!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 3:42 am

Hi New to the forum but getting quite excited about scrapping!! I prefer double layouts because I'm terrible at making decisions about which photographs to use. flower
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Come on you scrappers!!   Come on you scrappers!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:40 pm

After the crop, I went and looked through some albums to find pages I've done with just one large photo, and looking back, I really liked them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
craftysmurf

craftysmurf

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Come on you scrappers!!   Come on you scrappers!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:57 pm

I have done both, sometimes a single page layout is all it takes and sometimes i need 2, sometimes i could do a full scrapbook lol!
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Come on you scrappers!!   Come on you scrappers!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:11 pm

Gosh I know what you mean. My head is so full of ideas that I have one that I'm struggling to start because there's so much I want to include. My brain is very logic and l like to work through things in date order - I'm trying to be more relaxed about it!! I keep telling myself it's okay and to work on whatever page I fancy as they're not fixed and I can juggle the order around later.

I'm just so anal sometimes I get on my own nerves!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Come on you scrappers!!   Come on you scrappers!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:12 pm

Dee Coopage wrote:

I'm just so anal sometimes I get on my own nerves!! lol!

Roflmao lol! lol! lol!

Join the club lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on you scrappers!!   Come on you scrappers!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come on you scrappers!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Crafting at your Fingertips :: Scrapbooking-
Jump to: