fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What u been up to??

Go down 
+2
Crafty Cat
crafty girls
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

What u been up to?? Empty
PostSubject: What u been up to??   What u been up to?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm

We not been up to much due to little son (re other post), hopefully gonna have look around Hessle Rd tomorrow, then gonna KC for a footy shirt for DD. Have you got anything planned for bank holiday?? We just gonna stay local I think as everywhere gets busy on bank holiday!!
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: What u been up to??   What u been up to?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:10 am

cat The girls have been at Grandmas for a few days so we went out for some tea last night. Ended up at the Star in Willerby and had a really nice meal. Not got anything planned for the weekend other than avoiding the MIL Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: What u been up to??   What u been up to?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:39 pm

I'm at the shop on Saturday for the xmas card workshop, going to, unfortunately, visit the grandma on Sunday and then I plan to sleep ALL Monday lol
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: What u been up to??   What u been up to?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:11 pm

Not done much this week. I'm going to mum's on Saturday morning to have a crafting session with her and show her how to use Flowersoft. Not sure about the rest of the weekend as yet. You never know someone might book to view the house pig pig pig (picture these pigs flying!!)
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: What u been up to??   What u been up to?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:24 pm

What a craftastic Bank Holiday Monday!! bounce bounce bounce I've been crafting all afternoon. I've made four cards and then finished off working on my circle journal. I had worked very hard yesterday doing houseworky chores and gardening and stuff so I felt I had earnt today Smile . It's very quiet on here, I guess everyone is out and about havin' fun........look forward to hearing all about it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: What u been up to??   What u been up to?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:38 pm

Been crafting here too, some Christmas cards with Dimity..... Suspect Suspect Suspect

Had a lovely day today, ds been here and even washed up after our roast lamb (my favourite Laughing). Settling down to a nice evening with some nice red wine and a film Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Mumfie

Mumfie

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: What u been up to??   What u been up to?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:27 am

Sorry I haven't been on.
There's never enough hours in the day.
Been busy getting the kids ready to go back to school. I finished having physio last week. Then my mam had to have an internal examination, which made her and all of the family worry. Everything was ok Smile .
And on top of all that, have been busy making orders for cards.
Hope everyone is ok.
Speak soon
Mumfie X
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: What u been up to??   What u been up to?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:04 pm

cat Hi Mumfi, nice to hear from you. I know what you mean about not enough hours... I get on here most when I'm at work Laughing when I'm at home I never seem to get anything done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What u been up to??   What u been up to?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What u been up to??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: