fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Olympic ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Olympic ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Olympic ceremony   Olympic ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:35 pm

Did anyone see the ceremony today?? I didn't see it all but I saw the first half hour then went out, but watched last hour and half including the lighting of the flame, It was totally breathtaking!!!!!!!!! Ours has a lot to live up for in 2012, I dont think I have ever seen such a colourful and totally brilliant display. Lets just hope our teams do well, although I wont be watching that much of it, I suppose I'll prob watch the martial arts as my son does them too.

Do any of you like or will be watching the olympics? bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Olympic ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympic ceremony   Olympic ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:35 am

Wish I'd seen it. Will watch bits and pieces, dh likes some events Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Olympic ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympic ceremony   Olympic ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:18 pm

I been watching a bit of Gymnastics today, some of the chinese girls only look about 10!!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Olympic ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympic ceremony   Olympic ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:04 am

Watched it here too, wow they did didn't they!!!!! Imogen still very poorly (poor thing been very ill), but liked watching the gymnastics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Olympic ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympic ceremony   Olympic ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympic ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: