fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deckle edge / Die cut Papers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Deckle edge / Die cut Papers Empty
PostSubject: Deckle edge / Die cut Papers   Deckle edge / Die cut Papers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:31 pm

cat Hi FT do you have any 12 x 12 Deckle edge or die cut papers or card? I keep seeing them in my mags but I don't remember seeing them in your shop and I really really need some Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Deckle edge / Die cut Papers   Deckle edge / Die cut Papers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:19 pm

I've not seen any deckle edged ones there Crafty Cat but I have seen some die cut ones with alphabets and shapes and things on.....what are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Deckle edge / Die cut Papers   Deckle edge / Die cut Papers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:28 pm

cat Nothing specific really, I've seen a few different ones in the magazines. I know bazill do some with a rounded decal edge (is decal the right word Embarassed ) and a hole in each curve but there are also lots of others including circles and ric rac styles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deckle edge / Die cut Papers   Deckle edge / Die cut Papers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deckle edge / Die cut Papers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Crafting at your Fingertips :: Scrapbooking-
Jump to: