fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wonderful Day

Go down 
+2
Crafty Cat
Fairytips
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Wonderful Day Empty
PostSubject: Wonderful Day   Wonderful Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:28 am

We had a day off yesterday, and ds had the shop for us Very Happy Adam, his g/friend and flatmate had been using our washing machine lots recently (which I'm very happy for them to do... know washings getting done then... Laughing ) and he wanted to say thanks by giving us a day off.... he definitely isn't a crafter, so really good of him I love you

We bought a new mattress... so excited, ours has pokey springs in it Sad , kept not getting round to it, so looking forward to it coming next week Very Happy Took dd out for lunch, and went to a crazy kids place with dd. Dh played with her the whole time (couple of hours), and today aches all over, poor thing was exhausted! So cooked a lovely dinner and finished off with a glass of wine, and yes.... watched the BB evictions while munching chocolate Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

Wonderful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Day   Wonderful Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:00 pm

cat Sounds like a very full day, glad you enjoyed it but only one glass of wine! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

Number of posts : 177

Wonderful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Day   Wonderful Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:56 pm

Only one glass but lots of chocolate and an almond magnum. Still aching today and very tired....almost fell asleep at the counter!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Wonderful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Day   Wonderful Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:52 pm

Full day workshop today, so very tired... sure I heard something about a bottle each tonight drunken
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Wonderful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Day   Wonderful Day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:50 am

Great workshop. I was exhausted and I was only taking part, so no wonder you were tired!! Sleep

My evening consisted of two cans of beer and half of Bridget Jones before I hit the sack!! Sleep

Feel much revived this morning, but I've just seen my ironing pile and I want to hide it in a cupboard and forget about it!! Gonna have to face it tho pale pale
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Wonderful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Day   Wonderful Day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:01 pm

hiya dee, you should do what i do, i do the urgent stuff and hide the rest lol!
i've given up doing DS as he just lobs it on the floor so that drove the pile down a bit, i do our work stuff and anything that i know will be worn before i next get a chance to do it. then i forget the rest. and i quite like ironing, i just cant do it in this heat, so i dont, and i dont feel guilty!!! Wink if you practice long enough, you'll get the hang of it, it's not like anyones gonna complain in ere, cos then i make them do it affraid dan learnt that when he came down 2 nights in a row asking what time tea was, 'when you get on with it' was the reply (he is 21) he did it too, on the 3rd night he came down and hovvered about a bit, pete asked if he wanted somehting, 'errr, no, no your ok' was the reply. 'he wants to know when tea is, but he darn't ask' i said. pete asked why. n dan told him with his o'so hard done by routine, lol.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Wonderful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Day   Wonderful Day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:54 pm

I got it done!! There was nothing much on TV whilst I was doing it, which made it a bit of a bore, but at least it's all out of the way now. DH always tells me not to bother with his stuff, not because he would do it himself, he would walk about looking like a bag of rags and he knows I couldn't bear that!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Wonderful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Day   Wonderful Day Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:17 pm

cat We've had quite a busy weekend, On Sat we went to the York Maize Maze and it was really good, its moved sites and its a lot better, as well as the maze there are lots of things for the kids to play on including climbing frames, huge sand pit with waterways and pumps, bouncy cushion. But be warned if you go and the weather looks a bit iffy make sure you have a raincoat/umbrella because if it starts to rain while you're in the maze you're going to get really wet! We were lucky as we were in the ice cream tent when it started to rain.

On Sunday we had a carvery lunch with the MIL at The Crown in PAULL! It was quite good too.
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Wonderful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Day   Wonderful Day Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:02 pm

Has the Crown in Paull been re-furbished CC? When I passed a couple of weeks ago they appeared to be painting or something, we usually go to the Royal Oak, they do lovely meals too.
Glad you got a day off FT's, I hate ironing too Dee, I usually put craft TV on and put ironing board in front and just get on with it, I am planning on doing some later after neighbours, and its just started raining so me not going out anywhere now.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Wonderful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Day   Wonderful Day Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:55 pm

[quote="crafty girls"]Has the Crown in Paull been re-furbished CC? When I passed a couple of weeks ago they appeared to be painting or something, we usually go to the Royal Oak, they do lovely meals too.quote]

I wouldn't say refurbished by any means but apparently the new landlords have cleaned it up a bit. Seemed to be quite popular and I thought the food was ok but carveries are not my favourite, I'd rather have a sunday lunch brought out to me (I'm lazy Laughing ), especially when we've got the girls with us - I'm backwards and forwards all the time!

Royal Oak was busy with a Christening do - there may have been people enjoying themselves so we couldn't go there!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Wonderful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Day   Wonderful Day Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:09 pm

Crafty Cat wrote:
cat We've had quite a busy weekend, On Sat we went to the York Maize Maze and it was really good, its moved sites and its a lot better, as well as the maze there are lots of things for the kids to play on including climbing frames, huge sand pit with waterways and pumps, bouncy cushion.

We went there last year with dd, and all really enjoyed it. Will have to see if we can go again this year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wonderful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Day   Wonderful Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderful Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: