fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What pets do you have??

Go down 
+6
Stickle Goddess
matildasmum
craft'n'wine
Fairytips
Crafty Cat
crafty girls
10 posters
AuthorMessage
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

What pets do you have?? Empty
PostSubject: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:39 pm

As we have been chatting about Flaconry on other post, I was wondering what pets do you have or have had??

I have 5 zebra finches, 3 large goldfish and 2 bunnies(boy and girl). We have had budgies before too!
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:31 pm

cat We've got two cats, Oliver & Emily, Alfie the rabbit and a pond full of big fish some of which started off in the house but got too bif for the tank! Many moons ago I also had a great dane.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:07 pm

We have 3 scatty cats (they're all gorgeous though!), Jemima - known as Mima, Saskia - known as Sassy and Ginger - known as Ginge. cat cat cat
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:39 pm

We have an springer spaniel - Trixie aged 2 ,and a chocolate lab - Stanley aged 6mths . My youngest son has a hamster and my eldest son has a gecko. We also have crickets and meal worms but they are for the gecko to eat so probably can't count them as pets. affraid
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:48 pm

just the one, please see pic on left, lol.
one large couch potato, maskerading as matilda the boxer!
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:28 am

I've got a fluffy black and white cat called Gandalf who lives with my parents Smile

I love him to bits and he's very blonde!!

He's not graceful in any way whatsoever and I think that's why I love him so much!!
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:55 pm

One rescue pooch - Holly. She's a bit of everything and has abnormally large ears so occasionally gets called Gizmo!!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:29 pm

Gizmo! how cute Smile I forgot to say we have had 2 hamsters in the past (fluffy 1+2), wont get another though as they too noisy on a night.
Back to top Go down
pedro

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: how many pets do you have   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:31 pm

As we cant really have any pets now because of husbands COPD I have persuaded him that i ought to give Billy no mates a home.
He is the onl one in one of the litters of Gerbils that keep arriving at my daughters house! she thought she had two gerbils of the same sex but she has one of each. They keep producing litters.
Anyway Billy is lovely we have a tank for him with two shelves and he loves toilet roll middles. he also has a big tunnel and ive just bought him a wheel to play on.
I get a lot of fun from him. Cant get him out but he will run over my fingers.
You see im reverting to my childhood.Actually i had a pair of white mice which i kept at my grans house cause i wasnt allowed thm at home. One day my dad went round and "got rid of them". i couldnt say anything cause he wasnt supposed to know. Never did forget that.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:19 pm

cat Ah white mice! I'd forgotten about them. I had 2 when I was a teenager who enjoyed her woodwork classes at school and thought it would be a good idea to make her own cage which probably wasn't the best idea as they could chew their way out! I would find them all over the place - once they turned up in my mums bed!
Back to top Go down
pedro

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: what pets have you got   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:15 pm

my gerbil has just become unfriendly! he's been nipping my fingers and he's just caught the side of my finger by the nail and made it bleed. I dont think he meant to bite me but it made me jump
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:04 pm

Have you given him a name? rabbit
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:41 pm

Aw no fancy nipping your finger!! typical, you feed, water, and love em and thats what you get for your trouble lol! lol!

I am on the look out for a baby rabbit, I saw one in pet shop today but it was £20!! I may try a rabbit rescue, I did contact one in North or South Cave but they never got back to me.
I want a baby one this time as I have had "older ones" for the last few years.
Back to top Go down
*poppet*

*poppet*

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:24 pm

I have a umbrella cockatoo called Pecker has he pecks everything, an african grey parrot called Eric, a tortoise called Sydney, an hamster called Rolo, Lhasa Apso called Poppy and we have a new baby Lhasa apso called Brian!!! Lee named him so dont laugh at me, a large pond full of fish and a natural pond with taddies and baby newts and millions of frogs...

I have a robins nest too but i cant really count that as mine lol...

Pops x
Back to top Go down
http://poppetsathome.blogspot.com/
Pink Pixie

Pink Pixie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:51 pm

We have five fish that we aptly named the motley crue, as they are quite varied, but our latest 'baby' is shoodle puppy who is now 10 weeks old called Ben, is is sooo cute but I'm thinking we should rename him nibbler for obvious reasons,

Pixie x
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:19 pm

RE: My last post about about a baby bunny!! Well I went back to pet shop today for some fish food and had a peek at the bunnies again, the little white one I saw last week for £20 was still there, she was looking straight at me, big eyes, ever so cute, YES!! lol! lol! I BOUGHT HER lol! lol! , well I have paid for her and I can have her next Monday. I'm one happy crafty girl now Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:09 am

*poppet* wrote:
Lhasa Apso called Poppy and we have a new baby Lhasa apso called Brian!!!

Sorry... don't know what a Lhasa is Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:10 am

Woo hoo Craftygirls, bet you can't wait to have her home and give her lots of cuddles Very Happy

Good to see you Pink Pixie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*poppet*

*poppet*

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:20 pm

http://bp3.blogger.com/_Rf1XEC4lXH8/SHo1_iZJqzI/AAAAAAAAAFk/TRbLfYJAWeI/s1600-h/brand+newies+184.jpg

These are my 2 lhasa's Poppy is darker, Brian is whiter, they dont malt at all, they stay small and are so gentle, i would have a house full, gorgeous dogs, but they grow fur at a great rate and it ends up down to the floor if you dont trim them,

Sorry but i could not get the pic up here, try as i may lol...

Pops x xx

Crafty Girl awww bunnies stop telling me Very Happy hubby says no no no !!!
Back to top Go down
http://poppetsathome.blogspot.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:42 pm

cat Aww... they are really cute little doggies Poppet.

Pink Pixie - Whats a shoodle? I guess a poodle crossed with something!

CG - Have you though of a name for your little bunny? albino I was never bothered about rabbits (I'm a cat person) until we got Alfie for Jess, he's really sweet, loves cuddles and follows me around like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:58 pm

Beautiful doggies Poppet!

I was wondering what a shoodle was too! We have a neighbour who has a labradoodle - easy one to guess!! He's huge and really playful.

Don't like rabbits at all, not sure what it is but they make me very uneasy, especially the white ones with pink eyes. albino Twisted Evil albino affraid
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:08 pm

We gonna call her Princess, she is white with pink eyes (sorry Dee lol!!), our other two bunnies are called Harry and Hermione (yes, I know SAD!!!)

Cute doggies poppet!!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:04 pm

Update on princess bunny, we picked her up yesterday and she is just sooooo cute!! She looks tiny to our other ones. I will take piccy for you all to see later.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm

Ooo yes please post a pic for us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:29 am

I love lhasa's and your pics got me really broody for one....althoughwe're not allowed one in our rented house boo hoo hoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you have??   What pets do you have?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What pets do you have??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: