fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

please help !!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

please help !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: please help !!!!!   please help !!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:30 pm

Hi

Wondered if anyone had any ideas to help me out ??? My youngest son - 9 years is taking part in a walking float for his school breakfast club in our local regatta ( was hoping to escape for the weekend but no chance of that now) he has to dress up as a sea creature as they are called the Ocean club. We are going on holiday in 10 days time and only get back a couple of days before the parade, so if anyone has any ideas for a quick and easy fancy dress costume I would be very grateful .

Jayne
Back to top Go down
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

please help !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please help !!!!!   please help !!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:53 pm

Hi, how about an octopus just make 4 extra limbs from old jumpers or trouser legs (I hate sewing so this is easy) a packet of dylon to get everything the same colour andBobs your uncle.

Julie flower
Back to top Go down
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

please help !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please help !!!!!   please help !!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:09 pm

Hi

Thanks for the idea Julie. One of the girls at work suggested a clear dome umbrella with long strips of shimmery material attached to make a jelly fish, so I have a couple of ideas to run by Luke - just have to hope he doesn't want to be a shark !!

Jayne
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

please help !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please help !!!!!   please help !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:19 am

Good luck, I'm sure he'll look fab Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

please help !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please help !!!!!   please help !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:20 am

Hope he likes the jellyfish so much easier lol!

Have fun Julie flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

please help !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please help !!!!!   please help !!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please help !!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: