fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday 10th July

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Thursday 10th July Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 10th July   Thursday 10th July Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:02 pm

Hi everyone, what you all been up to, me not been on forum for a short while but just popped on now and my, is it quiet on here. Where have all the peoples gone???
Hope you are all keeping well and enjoying your week, I have been poorly yet again, I started with a virus thingy on thursday, then got really bad temp, then Tue morning woke up to horrendous rash all over body and my left leg and hand where swollen terribly, went to doc and he said my immune system is shot to pieces and I have reacted to the virus, (whatever that means lol!!) anyway he has now given me a course of steroids for a week, (6 tabs in one go). I took them and within 2 hrs the rash started to fade and by evening the swelling had almost gone, was a bit grotty first thing this morn but feel bit better now.
Well apart from that me not done much, managed to make a card at weekend for friend, tried to knit but kept falling asleep. Thoroughly enjoyed Tennis final though, My fav won , the gorgeous Nadal!! (sorry stickle goddess, I know you dont rate him lol!!)
Well hope I haven't sent you to sleep, take care,
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

Thursday 10th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 10th July   Thursday 10th July Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:08 pm

cat Hi CG, sorry you've not been well - sounds horrible - hope you're better soon.

We all had colds at the weekend so didn't do much except watch Tv and sleep, but much better now (except hubby of course who has man flu). Just about to leave work at the moment and go and pick up the girls. Hopefully I'll get time to make a card for someone tonight with my new purchases from Fingertips! Laughing
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Thursday 10th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 10th July   Thursday 10th July Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:19 pm

Oh you poor thing having cold in summer,glad you feeling better. what did you get from Fingertips??
me and DD hoping to have a card evening, me got some maltesers in the fridge chilling.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Thursday 10th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 10th July   Thursday 10th July Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:06 am

cat Maltesers mmm.....

I got some girly dufex decoupage and some pink embossed mirror card to make a card for a 12ish year old, just got it finished and I'm quite pleased with it. Also got some more fusible fibre and a Tag card template to try out.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Thursday 10th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 10th July   Thursday 10th July Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:44 pm

cat Its now Friday night - where is everyone, I hope you're not all at the pub getting legless!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Thursday 10th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 10th July   Thursday 10th July Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:33 pm

Still quiet on here this sat night, be you lot def down the pub now lol!! Well what a wet cuple of days we've had, me went to Paull for my lunch yesterday, we just got in the pub when the heavens poured down!! I really enjoyed lunch, I havent had much of an appetite so was ready for it. I feel much more human today, enjoyed my maltezers, (DD got me another bag too!!)
CC I love the dufex decoupage! I have made some lovely cards with it too!
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Thursday 10th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 10th July   Thursday 10th July Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:22 pm

cat Where in Paull did you have lunch CG? My MiL lives there but I don't think she goes into the pubs very often - she doesn't approve of excessive drinking, by which I mean more than one glass lol! so you never really get a fair review of anywhere if people are enjoying themselves!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Thursday 10th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 10th July   Thursday 10th July Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:46 pm

Hi everyone, it has been very quiet lately, sorry not been here much myself last week. Lots going on, exciting new things in pipeline for the shop, then dd poorly since the end of last week.

Glad you're picking up a bit CraftyGirls, maybe you should have more maltesers Very Happy hmmm.... think I should get some in too... planning to craft this afternoon with dd if she's up to it. I've taken over the dining room table Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

Thursday 10th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 10th July   Thursday 10th July Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:03 pm

We went to Royal Oak, they have done the pub out so they have a view of the river while you eat!! Its lovely and quite cheap too! When the weather permits, they have a lovely outdoor seating area too.
Aw poor fairytips DD, hope she on the mend, think we all need summer to get going then we would all feel better lol! , enjoy your crafting afternoon FTs.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Thursday 10th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 10th July   Thursday 10th July Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:55 pm

cat The Royal Oak is just up the road from the MIL, I don't think she's been in much since Paul Rose left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thursday 10th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 10th July   Thursday 10th July Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday 10th July
Page 1 of 1