fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-03-12

WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!! Empty
PostSubject: WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!!   WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:17 am

I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbledon!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I'm very excited.....can you tell!!

I'll try and get on tv and wave to you all lol. Hope everyone has a good weekend and I hope the rain holds off!!

Have fun at the workshop tomorrow if you're going.....the cards are fab!!!!

See you all when I get back!! I'm going to swoon over Federer!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!!   WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:48 pm

Going to Wimbledon by any chance SG... lol! Have a brilliant time, are you watrching the womens finals?
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

PostSubject: Re: WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!!   WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:02 pm

i've no idea what we'll be watching tomorrow. We're on court one so it could be a mixture of things. I'll be too drunk on Pimms to care anyway he he he.

I hope we get to see the veterans or something so I can swoon over Goran Ivanisavic lol!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!!   WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:37 pm

Oh you lucky thing, I'll be oggling Rafael Nadal later, wot a hot looking young man! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Enjoy your day stickle goddess.
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

PostSubject: Re: WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!!   WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:45 pm

I think I need my eyes testing....I think he's quite ugly!!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!!   WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:04 pm

Did you enjoy your Wimbledon then stickle goddess, did you see any male totty??? hope you wasn't peeping in the changing rooms, (well a girl can dream can't she))
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!!   WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:47 pm

Stickle, stickle.... where are you... still camping? We need to hear about Wimbledon flower
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!!   WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:09 pm

Perhaps stickle goddess has run off with Goran Ivanisavic lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

PostSubject: Re: WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!!   WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:45 pm

I wish CC!!

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!!

It was fantastic!!

We saw 4 matches.

I
1st one was Le Conte and Bahrami which was hilarious and I even heckled Bahrami!!

Second was Laura Robson winning the girls finals which was amazing!! Her serves were over 100mph and she's 14!!

Third was the Woodys which was really good fun....

And the last one.......

Centre Court for the Women's Doubles Final!!!

What a day!!

And to top it all I got some amazing photos. I especially like the one of nadal 2ft away from me bending over and leaning on his racket!!

A gorgeous up close, about 1ft away of Federer.....who made me go weak at the knees!!

A very nice close up of McEnroe coming out of the press office and a close up of Virginia Wade!!

What more could I ask for......and the weather was fantastic!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!!   WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:56 pm

So you're not rubbing our noses in it or anything lol!

Glad you had a great time

Jealous Julie flower
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!!   WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:30 pm

Are you putting photos on forum?? lol! lol! Glad you had fab time SG.
Got NEW magazine this week and there's a piccy of Nadal, all wet coming out of the sea, YUM!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!!   WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON WIMBLEDON!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: