fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

am I alone???

Go down 
+2
crafty girls
Stickle Goddess
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-03-12

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:20 pm

Come on guys...where is everyone....I need people to chat to.

Nearly the weekend...so what's eveyone going to be up to?

My mum is coming from Selby tomorrow to take me for lunch and then I'm going to introduce her to the shop he he he.

Crop on saturday so I'll def be down at the shop for that yay!!

Then I'm ging to chill out on sunday and do lots of crafting...probably a combination of cards and scrapping.
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:43 pm

Hi!! I'm here waving to you, you are not alone anymore cheers Hope you have a lovely time with your mum on Friday. I not got anything planned for the weekend apart from watching the Grand Prix early Sunday morning (4a.m) I am going to a garden centre in cottingham tomorrow to have a nosy, I got a greenhouse so if I get tempted by any "baby plants" I can get them and keep em warm..
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:41 am

oooo that sounds good crafty girls cat

Is it superbikes? we watched the qatar one by floodlight the other day...it was great.

I have a very very minute garden on my breakfast bar. i'm growing my own herbs from seeds and they're coming along great at the moment. I'm going to have to start spreading them out soon and dishing them ou to people as I've planted too many seeds lol!
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:56 am

cat My plans for the weekend.... Tomorrow morning I want to do some crafting and I'm hoping to get to the shop in the afternoon and then when I've picked the kids from school we go and see great grandma and grandad. On saturday the eldest is going to see the ballet at new theatre with her nan and I'm thinking of having a little shop in town. Sunday I hope will be nice and quiet and i should get a lie in as hubby will be up early to watch the grand prix.
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:59 pm

I think we're going to watch the replay later in the day lol!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:26 pm

I went to garden centre and came back with 10 fuchsias, a yellow tomato plant, 10 strawberry plants and a new mint plant Embarassed Embarassed Then I went to see fairytips and then to pub!!hic!hic! I had the best day this week, I feel so much better now lol!!hope everyone had nice day too. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:36 pm

That sounds like a nice day Very Happy I'd love to have a greenhouse one day geek
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:46 am

I;d love a veg patch in my garden if i had a garden lol....I've just been repotting some herbs tonight. I'm really proud of mysel as I've grown them from seed, and now they're a bit bigger I've planted them in their proper home on my breakfast bar...they're going so well bounce

Some are still under the propogation lid as they will take longer to sprout...fingers crossed!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:20 am

Don't forget to take pics of their progress... don't miss a scrapping opportunity alien
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:27 am

I'm already on it Fairytips!!!!

Never waste an opportunity!!!
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:02 pm

when i pop in i always seem to be alone, others pop in n dont sign in,
soooooooooo now i feel like i'm being watched, lol there's someone here but i never know who Suspect
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:29 pm

Suspect Suspect Suspect Yikes... Suspect Suspect Suspect

it could be because some people are 'hidden' when they come online Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:57 pm

I wished I'd been alone in ASDA tonight, it was heaving, the car park was full and everyone trying to push in, people walking in front of my car, it was horrid. I feel all stressed now, I gonna chill out now and watch House on ch5.
Hope you all get your shopping done with a lot less hassle.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:30 am

We went this evening too... found it very stressful, made me crunchy (can I pinch that MM?)... nice and relaxed now though, put some paper nation stamps on the site, and brought home lots of crafting to do tomorrow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:06 am

cors you can FT, i got it from tv, was watching a quiz n someone was naming the 7 dwarves, it's what i call pete when he's all stressed.
which asda you go to, i use mount pleasant, actually work at kingswood, but like holderness store as it always seems more peacful, lol.
i got lovely son home, n he's all crunchy at mo as he's on x-box n not doing well.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:51 pm

Ta Very Happy We were in Mount Pleasant too, though we do use Bilton a lot. My son will still be asleep now probably, seeing him Sunday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:39 pm

Morrisons was hell on earth yesterday, I just don't get it, it's not like anyone really closes at Easter. Perhaps people are stocking up in case they get snowed in??!! Rolling Eyes

Hey Crafty Girls, I love House. My OH got Series 3 on DVD for his birthday back in November, really enjoyed it.I quite fancy backtracking and watching some of the earlier ones. I love you
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:12 pm

I watched all the past series of House, I also watched repeats on five life, (yep saddo) You will really enjoy past ones, I hope this series is going to be good, last nights was fab!!

I too was at Mount Pleasant asda, DD works in the George Warehouse, I like going to the Bilton one best as the staff are all very nice. I saw the traffic heading to Morrisons yesterday, I was going to get petrol but couldn't get anywhere near so gave up and went home after I been in fairytips shop. I dont know what the panic is, I shopped last night as I thought the shops would be manic this morning when I normally do it.

I went for a walk on road this morning but came back as I was freezing, I don't do cold!!! lol! Oh for a Heatwave sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

am I alone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am I alone???   am I alone??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

am I alone???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: