fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Having a bad day...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Having a bad day... Empty
PostSubject: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:42 pm

cat ... everything is going wrong, we're having the bathroom done out and bits are missing or don't fit, things are not turning up on time and I'm getting really fed up. We pushed the boat out and decided to get a plumber in to save on stress (we've done bathrooms before ourselves and its a nightmare) but its still all going wrong (not the plumbers fault I must add). I've been stuck at work so can't really sort anything out and I want to cry... Sad
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:08 pm

Oh No CC... Sad how's it going now? Is it finished?
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:11 pm

cat No not yet, things are still going wrong - I hadn't got enough tiles so had to get more but they only had a different batch number so I hope they match ok, got delivery of 2 new items to replace wrong ones and 1 is ok and the other one is identical to the wrong one! I've got passed the wanting to cry bit, now I just feel like laughing (hysterically!). lol!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:15 pm

Grrrr.... sounds like a case of other people's incompetence... drives me geek geek geek

Just focus on relaxing in you wonderful new bathroom when it's finished Cool
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:31 pm

Fairytips wrote:
Just focus on relaxing in you wonderful new bathroom when it's finished Cool

I will try, its got a nice little shelf thats going to be very handy for putting a wine glass on! Laughing Hopefully by the weekend it should be usable even if its not quite finished off.

Unfortunately the lack of tiles is all my fault Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:37 pm

cat Nearly there! - the tiles all match, the toilets working just need the sink, the radiator and the missing piece from MFI!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:24 am

Phew Very Happy like the idea of the wine shelf - glass of wine, few candles Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:10 pm

Aw poor you CC, hope you got bottle wine chillin in the fridge for "christening" bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:57 pm

cat Well its finished now except for a missing plinth from MFI, but I need to restock on wine - I drank it all to ease the stress! The girls will be christening the bath tonight. Hubby is going out later but I can't decide weather to have a soak or do some crafting.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:30 pm

Ooohhh... precious time... I'd go for crafting, then you can have a soak when he gets home and he can wash your back drunken

Dh is going out this afternoon, so I'm having a stamp afternoon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:39 pm

Hi Fairytips, wasn't sure where to put this so here goes, have you got or are you getting the new Edwardian Elegance stuff from flowersoft??? There's borders, cameo ladies etc for those who haven't a clue what I'm wittering about lol!!!
How is everyone? Me not been up to much, been down allotment as usual, been doing some lovely cards with oriental stuff, done tons of ironing today, washed loads bedding,(throws etc as well as sheets) bought some new crystal danglys for my window.
Hopefully if not raining I'm off to market wed, car got MOT thurs, car tax due end of month!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:02 am

lol! Hi Craftygirls... great minds think alike Very Happy I ordered it last week, so hoping it will come this week, dd helped me (she was my secretary writing down what we needed Laughing )
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:31 am

Oh I'm so excited now!!! Think we must be telepathic lol! lol! Hope it comes soon!!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:26 pm

It arrived yesterday, and we're just popping it all on the shlves now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:34 pm

Oh I wish I'd logged on earlier, I will have to wait till morning now, boo!! Went to market today but only spent £1, lol!!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Never mind... it'll all be there waiting for you Very Happy I should probably get round to putting it on the site flower

Was it very busy at the market?
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:46 pm

Yes it was very busy, but their was loads of tat today hence why I only spent £1, did DH do the market as I didn't see him? Me just come back from allotment, it was bone dry so spent a lot of time watering, got some more carrots and broad beans to freeze now, my peas are nearly ready as are my first early potatoes. My pot of mint at home is growing rapidly so got plenty of mint to go with my tatys. YUM!!
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:43 am

anyone tried 'dene park' carboot on sundays, it's great n usually quite big. it says 10am start but we usually get there bout 9.30 n it's already in full swing.
went to skirly the other week, it tipped it down, but it didn't seem quite so bad n we just went indoors after the first lot n had a cuppa n a bite to eat then went round the market after the carboot bit. got some hand made soap-it's lovely, used to get it all the time but didn't go last year at all.
was hoping to get into shop today but can hardly move now, even my wrists hurt while typing.
shall pop ATC's in post tom n hope they make it by deadline.
sorry to let ppl down again.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:21 am

Dont worry Chell. Sorry to hear about your problems. We hope they improve soon. We have an envelope full of ATC's for you here at the shop. See you soon. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk
matildasmum

matildasmum

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:40 am

aww fanx,
just parcelled up the ATC's n my bloom in june are in there too, it'll go first class this morning so hopefully it'll arrive tom.
have popped note in to let ppl know what i'm doing for next batch of RAK's, just about to make a start on those actually (as i'm up) lol.
see you soon hopefully. looking forward to seeing my envelope of raks.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:23 am

Hi Chell - hope you feel better today, we miss you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:02 pm

thank you!
i should be a bit better on my meds by the end of next week so i shall be in next saturday hopefully!!! Rolling Eyes
it's a bit up n down at the minute, thyroxin levels like a flippin graph chart ups n downs from day to day so i never know how good a day it is until i start moving about, if my levels are low then i am very slow and my muscles ache. my best day was tuesday, i was quite mobile but wednesday n yesterday i was in tortoise mode.
ATC's on their way, they where posted by 9.15am first class.
hope they please ppl,
chell
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a bad day...   Having a bad day... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a bad day...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum