fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drowning under paper

Go down 
+4
egg sandwich
crafty girls
Fairytips
Juliebird40
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Drowning under paper Empty
PostSubject: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:03 am

Hi all, just needed to share, on Thursday evening I dicovered maze books, lovely I thought, and promptly stayed up until I'd finished one. I'm a fairly new scrapbooker so was very proud and took it to show my crafty friends at the parents group at school on Friday. By 10am I had agreed with the head to teaching the whole of key stage 2 to make their own book to celebrate a school anniversary and to make one for each of the key stage 1 pupils to decorate themselves, that's 330 pupils -160 books to be made by a week on Monday!!!!!! How do I get myself into these pickles lol. Anyway back to the cutting board thank you for listening.

Julie Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:43 pm

Oh good grief!!!! What a fantastic way to get children scrapping and crafting... and what a lot of work for you affraid

Let us know how you get on, and how the children do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:37 pm

Well done julie, you are certainly brave!! enjoy yourself cheers
Back to top Go down
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:28 am

Have you taught kids before.....don't forget to pack the vodka and some high tar ciggies.....not for you...for the kids...some retilin might help too. And don't forget to plan your getaway route in advance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:48 pm

cat Don't be so cynical (spelling?) ES Laughing
Back to top Go down
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:41 am

lol! I'm going in mob handed armed with pokey tools if they get out of hand!!!! I have to say I spend a fair bit of time in school one way and another and they are generally a nice bunch of kids so we're hoping for the best )roped in a couple of crafty mums. Really pleased to say all the books are made for lower school so just the lessons to teach all the preperation is done ...........and breath.....

There is one compensation on the last day Mighty Zulu Nation are performing for the kids and we've been invited.. young men in very few clothes.... very pleasant Very Happy

Julie
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:25 am

Juliebird40 wrote:

There is one compensation on the last day Mighty Zulu Nation are performing for the kids and we've been invited.. young men in very few clothes.... very pleasant Very Happy

Julie

Roflmao... lol! can we come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:55 am

Juliebird40 wrote:

Julie

Ooooo!! I'll second what FT said ........ can we come?!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:10 pm

They're hoping to do a performance in the playground a week on Friday you can come and peek through the railings Laughing

Julie Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ellesea

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:50 pm

Juliebird40 wrote:

Julie

Sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
http://othersideofthenorthsea.blogspot.com
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:10 pm

Was it this Monday Juliebird? How did it go, bet they loved it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:32 pm

Hi the school celebrations last a fourtnight I've been in teaching some year groups but more to go. The kids were really enthusiastic and have taken instructions home to make more! The dancing boys are a week tomorrow and the mums are really enthusiastic and want to take them home .
lol!

Julie flower
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:19 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:20 pm

Glad all went well... please feel free to gift one of the boys and send to the shop lol!
Back to top Go down
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:12 pm

We're all done and now cream crackered Sleep The Mighty Zulu Nation were mighty I love you

uploaded a couple of the photos to my gallery here hope they pass the moderator!

I've had one wrapped and sent to you Fairytips blame royal mail if he doesn't arrive lol!

Julie flower
Back to top Go down
Lovetocraft

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:43 pm

Hi Julie what part of Hull do you live? I live off Spring Bank West.
Back to top Go down
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:11 pm

hi just off Prices Ave
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:29 pm

Juliebird40 wrote:
I've had one wrapped and sent to you Fairytips blame royal mail if he doesn't arrive lol!

Julie flower

Oohhh... I shall look forward to receiving him I love you , giftwrapped too, I'll have to hide him from ES Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:30 pm

Lovetocraft wrote:
Hi Julie what part of Hull do you live? I live off Spring Bank West.

We're not far from Holderness Road, but I used to live off Spring Bank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:50 pm

just to let you know I've put photo in my galllery of all the children with their books-not as pretty as the zulus lol!

Julie flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drowning under paper   Drowning under paper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drowning under paper
Page 1 of 1