fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cpsmic Shimmer - I know, more sparkly stuff!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Cpsmic Shimmer - I know, more sparkly stuff!!! Empty
PostSubject: Cpsmic Shimmer - I know, more sparkly stuff!!!   Cpsmic Shimmer - I know, more sparkly stuff!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:23 pm

I just had to try it.....it looked so pretty and my addiction to sparkly stuff just took over and all sense left my head!!

I've tried the cosmis shimmer UTEE and it's soooooooo good!!!

It's basically 2 tone.....you get your nice embossed colour and then on top of it you get the shimmer of another colour....like fairy dust and it's yummy!!

I also got some of the little pots with the paint brush and water spritzer. i've been working on Phill's grad photos for a scrapbooking page. It was a lovely day with the sun shining and all the flowers out in bloom so I wanted to make it really summery (totally different for me!!)

I got some white 12x12 card stock and the just went for it....mixing a little bit of the shimmer powder with some water and spritzing it onto the paper......I kept going over with all the different colours and it's turned out really well, giving it a real summer explosion of blooms look.....

I would def recommend people to give them a try. They do normal embossing powders aswell as UTEE.
Back to top Go down

Cpsmic Shimmer - I know, more sparkly stuff!!!
Page 1 of 1