fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bit of sunshine!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Bit of sunshine! Empty
PostSubject: Bit of sunshine!   Bit of sunshine! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:33 am

Woo hoo... after yesterday being so miserable (a year since we last had floods), it was a bit depressing, so really good to see the sun shining outside. Hopefully it'll still be out after work, and I can potter in the garden for a bit!

dd is photo mad at the moment, and wants to photograph the flowers growing so she can scrap them Very Happy

What'cha all up to today?
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Bit of sunshine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of sunshine!   Bit of sunshine! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:52 am

driving lesson at 10 then lunch n work till 8pm
hope you get a spot o gardening done then.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

Bit of sunshine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of sunshine!   Bit of sunshine! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:10 pm

cat Working til 4.30, then when I get home I'll be helping my eldest DD do a Fathers Day card, then after tea I feel like going straight to bed - I don't seem to be able to get enough sleep lately!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Bit of sunshine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of sunshine!   Bit of sunshine! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:03 pm

matildasmum wrote:
driving lesson at 10 then lunch n work till 8pm
hope you get a spot o gardening done then.
chell
x

Have a good lesson... and maybe a chance to craft after work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Bit of sunshine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of sunshine!   Bit of sunshine! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:06 pm

Crafty Cat wrote:
cat Working til 4.30, then when I get home I'll be helping my eldest DD do a Fathers Day card, then after tea I feel like going straight to bed - I don't seem to be able to get enough sleep lately!

It's only just over a week away... that passed quickly! Hope you get some rest. Think we're going to be doing some redecorating at work... sigh scratch
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Bit of sunshine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of sunshine!   Bit of sunshine! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:13 pm

HI, hope it holds out so you can get out in the garden later - forecast looks good! Smile

I'm being a domestic goddess today, usual boring chores, but hopefully will manage to fit some crafting in later. Might nip into Beverley, I've got some dry cleaning to drop in and they do a 4 items for £12.99 deal.

I need to prise myself off the computer and attach myself to the hoover instead ...... 5 more minutes!! lol!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Bit of sunshine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of sunshine!   Bit of sunshine! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:08 pm

I have had my hair done today, wash, cut and blow dry, I have had it cut quite a bit shorter and had layers put in, its my sisters 50th next week so wanted a radical change!! I like it and so does both little son and big son, hubby yet to see it Embarassed Embarassed
Apart from that, been watering my flowers, hoovered, done washing and got it dried outside, going to allotment later. Hope this nice weather holds, my tan is fading lol!!!
We haven't made a start on fathers day cards yet, hate doing man cards!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Bit of sunshine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of sunshine!   Bit of sunshine! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:29 pm

Looking forward to seeing the new 'do' Very Happy

Beautiful day again, we have a list of jobs to do as long as my arm... so better get started (at least some are outside Cool
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Bit of sunshine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of sunshine!   Bit of sunshine! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:41 pm

Been to walton st market today but it was a load of rubbish although I did manage to get a lovely pair of heeled mules in ecru (off white to you and I) for only a fiver.
Went to allotment last night, everything growing by the day now, got my first gooseberries too, they still quite sharp but I love them that way!! I just eat em off the plant but may get a recipe sometime to do a pie.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Bit of sunshine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of sunshine!   Bit of sunshine! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:23 am

Dh was going to do the market yesterday, but don't think he could face getting up at 5 again, and there were so many jobs that needed doing at home. Was iot very busy?

Our tomato plants have quite a few flowers on... dh keeps checking them... lol!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Bit of sunshine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of sunshine!   Bit of sunshine! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:43 pm

It was quite busy but you could walk around. DH should do the market, there's no real crafty stuff there, there is one poxy stall that sells c**p and they are expensive but they only sell a few things and they aint always there. I haven't ever got anything from em!!!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Bit of sunshine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of sunshine!   Bit of sunshine! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:27 am

He has been a few times, hopefully will get there next week... hopefully the sun will shine sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bit of sunshine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of sunshine!   Bit of sunshine! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bit of sunshine!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: