fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday Monday!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Monday Monday! Empty
PostSubject: Monday Monday!   Monday Monday! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:22 pm

Hi all

How's everyone? I've had a 2nd interview this morning and should hopefully find out later today if I've got the job. Fingers crossed! Smile A couple of dresses I ordered from LaRedoute turned up whilst I was out so I've tried them on and stashed them in the wardrobe, so I can pull the "This old thing, I've had it ages" when OH sees it!! Laughing
I started my Circle Journal yesterday so I might try and finish it off this afternoon. The weather doesn't seem to have made it's mind up, it looks a bit dull to be out in the garden, pottering. need to make the most of the week as it could be my last week of freedom!!
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Monday Monday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Monday!   Monday Monday! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:29 pm

cat Good luck with the job Dee, what's it doing?
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Monday Monday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Monday!   Monday Monday! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:29 pm

Hi Dee, hope you get the job!! I have that catalogue aswell, its great isn't it! I do the same thing too, put stuff away and convince hubby he's seen me in it before, he always says " oh yes, I remember now" lol! lol!
This weather is supposed to take a turn for the worse overnight, I have just put my flowers under cover to try to protect them a little. Looks like I may need my wellys tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Monday Monday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Monday!   Monday Monday! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:28 am

Wow... it's pouring down in sheets, felt bit sorry for dd going off to school this morning, about to go out in it myself affraid

Good luck with the job Dee, fingers and toes crossed for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Monday Monday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Monday!   Monday Monday! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:16 pm

Hi, just to let you know I got the job & I start next Tuesday. So my run of freedom will be over, but at least I'll be earning some money!! I'm going to be working in the Human Resources Dept for Arvato services at County Hall in Beverley. Now I need to suss out where I can park for free each day! Anyone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Monday Monday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Monday!   Monday Monday! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:23 pm

cat Not sure exactly where county hall is but if its in the centre I think you will struggle. You could try a bit of a way down Norwood before the charges apply. When I worked near the North Bar I parked up past the police station but I guess thats the wrong way for you.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Monday Monday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Monday!   Monday Monday! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:24 pm

cat Sorry forgot to say congratulations Dee!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

Monday Monday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Monday!   Monday Monday! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:27 pm

Congrats again Dee bounce although you didn't seem that enthusiastic yesterday lol.

I'm going to make a start on my Cj. I know what I'm doing it's just getting round to putting it all together lol.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Monday Monday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Monday!   Monday Monday! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Yea... lots of congratulations to Dee cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Monday Monday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Monday!   Monday Monday! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:01 pm

Thank you. I am pleased honest, it's just I've really enjoyed being free!!! & we had expected to have been on our way by now so it's just a case of readjusting and looking forward. Smile i think I'll really enjoy it once I get started and settled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monday Monday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Monday!   Monday Monday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday Monday!
Page 1 of 1