fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arrrgggg MEN!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Arrrgggg MEN! Empty
PostSubject: Arrrgggg MEN!   Arrrgggg MEN! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:27 pm

cat My hubby decided he was going to cook last night but ended being late from work to we postponed until tonight so he went shopping especially at lunch time and started getting thing ready at 7.45 (we tend to eat when the kids are in bed when I'm at work) and discovered that the recipe he was going to do needed 2 hours to cook! So we are now having takeaway pizza and he's cooking tomorrow! I know I should be grateful he does cook sometimes but arrrggg!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Arrrgggg MEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrrgggg MEN!   Arrrgggg MEN! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:47 am

Hopefully it'll be really special when he does it tongue
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Arrrgggg MEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrrgggg MEN!   Arrrgggg MEN! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:13 pm

aww CC at least he's making the effort, OH only cooks when i'm not able, the last time was when i had an op on my hand last year.
he just needs reminding to read the recipe the day before so he can plan ahead.
small hiccup that's all.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

Arrrgggg MEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrrgggg MEN!   Arrrgggg MEN! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:51 pm

cat He's a good egg really and I love hime to bits! He did cook on Friday night and it was worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Arrrgggg MEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrrgggg MEN!   Arrrgggg MEN! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:40 pm

there then, turned out ok.
pete's been avin a winge today, when we went shopping (it brings out the worst) when we got home i gave him an ice lolly i'd got when we where out 'here have one o these banoffee grumbles' says me to which he cracks up n says 'i was a bit, eh' i usually just ignore him n he snaps out of it i call it him being 'crunchy' which brings a smile to everyone who hears it, lol.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Sponsored content

Arrrgggg MEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrrgggg MEN!   Arrrgggg MEN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrrgggg MEN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-